Controller - Confidential
Our customer has decided to expand their finance team in Finland with one new colleague and the position as Controller is designed to be a career opportunity with a wide range of assignments and tasks. Depending on your background and experience, you will find challenges and projects to support your continuous learning and development. You will be part of a finance team with five colleagues located in the Helsinki and colleagues of +20 in the Nordics.
- You will be controller and business partner for a portfolio of real estate and platform business’ funds/companies.
- You will play an important role in the Finnish transaction support related to acquisitions and sales
- You will be also involved in financing activities, including cash flow optimizing and forecasting, loan documentation and covenant compliance and reporting as well as handling and controlling monetary transactions.
- You will proactively be part of developing the finance function and contribute to improving processes and tools in Finance on an ongoing basis.
- You will have a broad range of tasks with complexity from high to low
- You have a bachelor/master’s degree in finance/business administration
- You have few years’ of experience from accounting (e.g. Big 4) or from a similar controller role
- You have interest in the financial market, transactions, asset management and/or real estate
- Your accounting toolbox is up-to-date (FAS and IFRS)
- You are fluent in both spoken and written English and Finnish
- You master Excel
- You have significant drive combined with a can-do attitude
- You thrive in a fast-growing and entrepreneurial environment