Arcam EBM Center of Excellence, part of GE Additive, brings together industry expertise, research, customer support and training to optimize the unique Electron Beam Melting technology into new areas and businesses. Additive Manufacturing is rewriting the rules for how we design, build and create. Our machines open up new design possibilities across a multitude of applications. Additive is changing the world and you can be a part of that change – let´s build anything together!
Read more about our technology: www.ge.com/additive/
We are now searching for our new Vice President Product Supply. In this key position, you will be responsible for production and delivery of Arcam’s Additive Manufacturing machines, including purchasing, manufacturing, logistics, personnel and budget. The position is a replacement.
We believe you are a driven leader with highly set targets to innovate, analyze and implement new technical solutions, eager to define and approve processes, procedures and instructions for all areas listed above. To be successful in this role, we expect you to demonstrate a strong drive, excellent collaboration skills, business as well as operational acumen, commitment and ability to motivate your employees.
We offer you the possibility to join a company with a dynamic atmosphere and a strong entrepreneurial spirit that is leading the additive manufacturing business, also known as 3D printing. You will be working in an exciting, global environment which will give you unique knowledge and expertise to develop your potential to the full. You are part of the Swedish management team and you are reporting to the Managing Director.
We are a fast-growing company and are located in a new and modern facility at Designvägen 2 in Mölnlycke Företagspark. We expect a lot from our employees – and in return we are also offering a great deal, for example a wide variety of added employee benefits; bonus, flexible working hours, health and pension insurance. We strive for gender balance and believe that actively prioritizing a high level of diversity in our workforce creates competitive advantage. It is our people that make the difference!
Responsibilities in short
· Overall responsibility for sourcing, production and logistics
· Responsible for Industrial Engineering: Manufacturing Quality Engineering and Engineering Change Process (Configuration Management)
· Operational as well as strategic leadership
· Grow and develop the organization according to set targets
· Personnel: 6 direct reporting managers (60 employees in total)
· Master of science in Mechanical, Mechatronics or Electrical Engineering, or equivalent.
· Minimum 7 years of proven track record and experience in production
· Minimum 3 years of experience from strategic leadership
· Knowledge and experience of working with lean or agile methods
· Experience of leading and working in cross functional matrix organizations.
· Minimum 6 years of management experience
· Experience from working in a global organization / supply chain
· Proven track record in leading change management
· Fluent in English and Swedish, both written and verbally
· Willingness and ability to take a strong leadership role
In this recruitment process we are collaborating with K2 Search. If you have any questions regarding the position you are welcome to contact
Apply via www.k2search.se no later than October 6, 2019.