Net Entertainment is today a market leader in browser based gaming software and well over 60 well known online operators use the CasinoModule™. The company is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden and all development is made in-house. Net Entertainment is a public company listed on NASDAQ OMX Stockholm. Please visit www.netent.com for more information.
Net Entertainment is a high quality software development company with a strong reputation in the industry. The company operates in a rapidly growing market, is successful and profitable, and has a solid customer list. Transparency, honesty and professionalism are all values that are important to the company and valued in relationships with customers. Net Entertainment is a high-performing company that combines high demands on results and efficiency, with an open atmosphere.
• Approximately ten years experience, including at least three years proven experience of staff management
• Academic education, preferably in both economics and technology, or IT.
• Experience from companies with complex software systems as head of product owners, system owners or for responsible for customer projects.
• Experience from budget responsibility
• Great interest in gaming, internet and digital media
• Good interpersonal and communication skills in Swedish and English are requirements
• Market-oriented and creative person with a business sense and customer focus
• Leader who likes to inspire and lead your team
• Combines technological understanding with business knowledge.
• Analytical ability and used to setting strategic and long term goals.
• Without prestige but with high integrity
• Thrives in cooperation with others and finds it easy to create trust and long-term relationships.
If you want more detailed information about the position please contact Katja af Klercker at K2 Search, tel. 08-501 103 92. All applications and contacts with K2 Search will be treated confidentially. Please, apply with CV at www.k2search.se . We want your application as soon as possible..