The british council is the uk’s international organisation for educational and cultural relations and works in 109 countries around the world. Our purpose is to build mutually beneficial relationships between people in the uk and other countries and increase appreciation of the uk’s creative ideas and achievement.
In the uk the british council is registered as a charity and operates as an executive non-departmental public body.
To find out more about our work worldwide and our global strategy, please visit: www.britishcouncil.org
to find out more about our work worldwide and our global strategy, please visit: www.britishcouncil.org
an exciting opportunity to work in an organisation with a long tradition of involvement in current affairs and intercultural understanding.
• approximately 5-10 years’ work experience
• international experience, preferably from an english-speaking country or region
• project management skills
• proven ability to lead others
• well-developed time management skills
• fluency in english, both oral and written
British council is committed to a policy of equal opportunities and diversity (https://www.britishcouncil.org/home-diversity.htm) and welcomes applicants from all sections of the community.