Mutti is a family owned business established in 1899 and today managed by the fourth generation of the Mutti family. The business idea from the start and still today is to offer the best Italian tomato. Currently the company employs approx. 200 people and has an annual turnover of approx. €230 mill. Corporate Headquarters are located in Parma, Italy. The Mutti product range is sold in 80 countries worldwide, with the largest markets outside Italy being France, Germany and the Nordics. Mutti employees work in a successful environment which cares about people, quality, innovation and great food.
The Nordic region is becoming increasingly important for Mutti. In this new and exciting position, you will be responsible for the continued success of the Mutti brand by further strengthening brand value and supporting the local importers and agents in their sales and marketing initiatives. By following and communicating the local market trends, you will also give the Mutti international Export team a better understanding of what is driving the market. You will be reporting directly to the North Europe Area Manager. Preferred location for the job is the Stockholm area.
• At least 7-10 years’ experience from sales and trade marketing within the consumer goods industry, preferably from food products
• Thorough understanding of the retail, mass market and ho-re-ca channels
• Ability to analyze and be able to understand business data and general market trends, especially in a Nordic perspective
• Ability to lead trade marketing initiatives together with local agents and distributors
• Solid track record in optimizing effectiveness of country specific mass market mix levers such as price strategy and product placement of a high quality branded product
• Good understanding of relevant marketplace dynamics both in the Nordics and worldwide
• Fluency in Swedish and English, verbally and in writing
• Finnish and/or Italian advantageous
• Good team player
• Creative and proactive
• Analytical mindset
• Strong communication skills
• Tenacious and goal-oriented
• Hard working
For more information, please contact Arne Nordström at K2 Search AB. Phone 070-69 89 200 or Anders Hollqvist 0735-143309. Your application will be handled with strict confidentiality. Submit your application as soon as possible at www.k2search.seExecutive Search se.