Dyson is a British technology company that designs and manufactures vacuum cleaners, hand dryers, bladeless fans, and heaters. It employs more than 7,000 people worldwide. The companys history starts in 1978 when James Dyson became frustrated with his vacuum cleaner’s diminishing performance. Taking it apart, he discovered that its bag was clogging with dust, causing suction to drop. He’d recently built an industrial cyclone tower for his factory that separated paint particles from the air using centrifugal force. But could the same principle work in a vacuum cleaner? He set to work. Five years and 5,127 prototypes later, he had invented the world’s first bagless vacuum cleaner. Today, there are Dyson machines in over 65 countries around the world. Learn more about Dyson: www.dyson.com
Dyson has big ambitions for the Nordic markets, with aggressive growth and business model plans. Do you want to take on a leadership role and realizing those ambitions? We are now recruiting a Country Manager for the Nordic region, based in Stockholm.
The Country Manager is responsible for leading the Dyson consumer business and developing the brand across the Nordic region – growing awareness, market share and profit. You will maximize the opportunities for brand growth through brand awareness, shopper and consumer understanding. And also grow and develop a fledgling team within Sweden and other Nordic markets.
As Country Manager you will report to the Managing Director Northern Europe based at Dysons HQ in Malmesbury, UK.
Dyson’s culture is unique. Dynamic, inventive, technology-obsessed and decidedly un-corporate. The mindset is geared to constant challenge. And a global expansion at Dyson’s pace brings constant challenge. It’s not easy or comfortable, but it’s this way of working that drives performance. Dyson suits people with the courage and resilience to find their own way, spotting opportunities where others don’t, and having the self-belief to persevere where others give up.
Who are you?
• Minimum 5 years experience of leading a product based company, preferably B2C.
• Commercial – sales/marketing experience, with a proven track record of results.
• Proven profit & loss track record.
• Evidence of budget control and high level of financial expertise.
• Leading teams within marketing or sales.
• Excellent skills in English, oral and written.
As a person:
• You balances strategy and executional.
• You have demonstrated leadership skills with evidence of ability to maintain and develop a team into strong cohesive stakeholders. You inspires others to excel.
• You are an effective, high impact leader with the ability to get to the heart of issues rapidly and to act decisively with your team.
• You are naturally challenging and demanding in the pursuit of excellence and continuous improvement.
• You are a leader, who is straightforward, articulate and tactful and able to empathise.
• You are a disciplined thinker and an analytical, numerate problem solver who has the strategic judgement and the capacity to think through complex issues.
• You are a strong negotiator, entrepreneurial and innovative in approach.
• You operates as a role model – open minded, inspiring openness, integrity, honesty and respect.
For more information about the position please contact Patrik Peter at K2 Search, mobile phone +46 70 977 55 80 / e-mail email@example.com or Josefin Cohen at K2 Search, mobile phone +46 73 543 74 71 / e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org . Please apply for the position at www.k2search.se and send in your application, in English, as soon as possible. Interviews are conducted continuously. All applications are confidential..