Axis offers intelligent security solutions that enable a smarter, safer world.
Axis has long-term relationships with partners and provides them with knowledge and ground-breaking network products and solutions in existing and new markets.
Axis has more than 2,500 dedicated employees in more than 50 countries around the world, supported by a global network of over 80,000 partners.
For more information about axis, please visit our website www.axis.com.
Do you want to play a key role in axis expanding organization?
Then you could be the one we are looking for!
Main purpose of the role
as product manager retail solutions you are responsible to drive axis offerings towards that customer segment. These solutions are not limited to the surveillance or security needs so a broad general business understanding is vital.
In this role you are responsible for a solutions roadmap towards retail and drive the development of the solutions in cooperation with r&d, other resources within axis, partners and end-customers. the solutions should be based on existing axis components, ecosystem partner’s components, sourced components, own developed components and all supporting tools and material to fulfill the solution.
As global product manager you will have the main responsibility for our retail solution offering. You will manage the entire life cycle – from strategic planning to tactical activities and prioritizing the resources.
You will work in a team of product managers, partner managers and solution engineers that are responsible for axis segment solutions.
High level list of responsibilities
• in cooperation with business development develop deep understanding of the segment and market needs
• create a companywide understanding of the possibilities with a retail solution offering
• take an active part in market and sales activities to promote our solutions
• drive information, knowledge build and train the sales force as new retail solutions are launched
• own and drive the roadmap for the retail solution offering
• defining the use cases and communicating the complete solution to r&d teams
• participate in the business plan development
• drive and support the culture of piloting and development close to the end user
• focus on driving the cross functional cooperation, understanding and agenda
Position skill requirements
• at least 10 years of working experience with focus within solution delivery organizations.
• documented experience from business and market dynamics
• experience from the solution build and roll out processes
• knowledge in software development processes.
• understanding of close to customer development
• leadership experience from cross functional agendas and cooperation
• technical university degree including software development as one component
• excellent written and verbal communication skills, fluent in english.
• a driven personality but still with good teamwork skills
• proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
• capability to set strategies, goals and visions still focused on the short term tangible activities
• structured way of solving and attacking tasks and issues, yet a flexible mindset.
• socially skilled and ability to manage and perform in a multi-cultural environment with international contacts
• enjoy high pace and open to change
• always open to customers and colleagues
travelling will be required around 50 days a year
Information & contact
please contact k2 search if you have any questions about this position.
recruitment consultant martin edqvist +46-76-54 54 028 or research consultant ken ahl +46 -73-540 52 80. All applications are treated confidential.