Wallenius Lines is one of the world’s largest shipping companies within the RoRo segment. Together with partners, Wallenius control a fleet of more than 140 vessels having the whole world as their working field. Through their operating companies they provide transportation and logistics solutions for new vehicles- from factory to dealer. Sister company Wallenius Marine is responsible for ship management, technical service and newbuilding expertise for the Wallenius’ fleet, which employs some 1,000 Swedish and international crewmembers.
To help Wallenius continued success requires an increased focus on especially quality management and to lead the work of implementing and ensure compliance of a newly launched BMS. The role is crucial to ensure a unified way of working, in a company that aims to continually improve and stay a frontrunner within the RoRo segment.
The position is based in Stockholm but frequent travelling will be required.
The role as Head of Environment and Quality will have the following main responsibilities:
• Lead the work within the unit (a total of six people) with focus on Quality and implementation of new ways of working in the organization
• Deliver on agreed strategic objectives
• Drive, develop and follow up the environmental and quality work
• Manage and further develop our Business Management System
• Ensure compliance with national and international regulations and standards as well as our internal requirements
• Meet the owners and the customers’ demands on environmental and quality work
• Be and active member in the management team
You have a relevant academic degree of Master or Bachelor level, preferably with specialization on quality management. You have extensive experience from working with process oriented management systems and you should have knowledge with ISO 9000 and 14000. You should be well oriented in the basics of the environmental challenges. It is very meriting if you have experience from the shipping industry.
As a person you should be analytical, team-and result oriented, a good communicator and a great leader with proven leadership experience.
Please apply to this position directly, using the link below. For further information, please contact K2 Search; Ulf Lindén at email@example.com or Josefin Cohen at firstname.lastname@example.org . All contacts are confidential..