Suitable residence is Norra Småland/Vätternområdet/Västra delen av Östergötland
Overall role purpose and the main goals of the job
Maintain and enhance HR by planning, implementing and evaluating employee relations and HR policies, programs and practices in alignment with strategies to have committed people working for the company. Sustain and strengthen company values and leadership culture towards management model. Contribute to employer brand to attract and retain the very best people to work for the company. HR Manager is a member of the country management team and a member of the global HR-team.
The most important daily tasks and responsibilities
Responsibility for all country level HR-functions:
• Recruitment and selection process, tools and solutions to meet workforce demands.
• Introduction process/new hire orientation
• Effective employee relations strategy; overall well-being of employees, safe working environment etc.
• Ensuring legal compliance, collective labour agreements and bargaining processes being primary contact for legal counsel concerning employee relation matters.
• Coordinating training and development actions for managers and employees according to needs assessments.
• Occupational health care processes.
• Coordinate that competencies of management are on sufficient level; role profiles, appraisal discussions, people review, successor planning.
• Conduct the employee survey on country level securing a good response rate and development actions procedure is in place.
• Compensation & Benefits; efficient and accurate payroll process participating in pay surveys.
Skills / Qualifications
• 5 years in HR-function and preferably minimum 3 years on management level
• Expertise of HR generalist
• General business and management skills preferably from industry /manufacturing
• Solid communication skills and decision-making capabilities based on analytical skills and critical thought processes
• Good knowledge of employment law and collective labour law in Sweden
• Native Swedish speaker and fluent in English
• Knowledge and experience of payroll and HR-systems
• MS Office – skills
Please contact K2 Search if you have any questions about this position.
Recruitment consultant Martin Edqvist +46-76-54 54 028. All applications are treated confidential. Apply for the position at www.k2search.se , we want the application in English.