Altro have been at the forefront of innovation for almost 100 years.
And by consistently turning creative thinking into practical, real-world solutions that maintain the highest standards of safety and durability – altro have become synonymous with quality.
As a family-founded business, we have a strong sense of what we value and a way of thinking inspired by the bauhaus – a balance of quality, form and design-led function – that puts people’s needs at the heart of everything we do.
It’s a history that means we value the bold, the brave and the new.
With offices across europe, the americas, asia pacific and the middle east, we remain committed to developing solutions that stand the test of time.
We combine the best in contemporary style with the functionality required to improve the way we all live and work, wherever in the world that may be.
We are altro.
About the position
This role is all about adding value to the nordic market and to support the premium brand position.
Your main focus will be installations, to support proactive sales with installers, translation of technical documents, claims handling and training.
With the introduction of whiterock in denmark and debolon, a new product portfolio within the altro family, this will create a bigger challenge and need for technical support locally.
There will be a constant need for high flexibility as one day is not like the other.
• you must have vast experience as floor installer and/or long experience in the line of business
• completely humble and prestige less but with authority towards customers and the ability to build long term relations
• both practical and theoretical in your approach and mindset
• you have a strong entrepreneurial spirit, result focused, structured and work with good autonomy
• ideally has already good commercial network
• able to work alone and in teamand understand the cultural differences between sweden and denmark
• availability to travel on short notice, both domestically and internationally
• fluency in english is essential
• skilled in finding and seeking information on regulations and certificates for the different countries.
• proactive behaviour to keep good structure on the companies local technical documents
If you are interested
For more information please contact k2 search ab. Recruitment consultant martin edqvist + 46 76 54 54 028 or research consultant ken ahl + 46 73 540 52 80. All applications are treated confidential.
Genom Executive Search hjälper vi våra kunder att anställa de ledare som har bäst förutsättningar att nå och överträffa deras uppsatta mål. Läs mer