Propellerhead Software is a privately owned company based in Stockholm, Sweden. Formed in 1994, Propellerhead has created some of the most innovative new music software (ReBirth, ReCycle and Reason) and technology standards, including ReWire and the REX file format, which are used extensively in all kinds of music production. Propellerheads”””””””” ReBirth program was the first virtual emulation of vintage analog gear – a trend that now dominates the music software arena. We are some 35+ employees, market leading in our sector of the music business and in constant growth. https://www.propellerheads.se
• In conjunction with the Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing, develop and execute worldwide sales and distribution strategy for Propellerhead Software.
• Create yearly sales plan with forecasts and tactics to meet Company goals. Provide monthly and quarterly reports to the company.
• Hone our sales methodology. This may include but certainly is not limited to:
– Building specific channel plans for new products and launches.
– Establishing pricing policies and agreements with all parties—distributors, dealers, agents, etc. after gaining buy-in from Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing.
– Constructing regular reporting mechanisms and indices such as dashboards of how we are doing vs. plan.
– Setting up mechanisms with our partners for better visibility.
– Overseeing Customer Relations Management (CRM) efforts.
– Coordinate with other departments on timing, needs and deliverables.
– Lead the sales team of two people: organize, coach, manage, set goals, develop milestones and oversee account management.
– Oversee Propellerhead’s online store in a way that maximizes profits and grows entire company sales.
– Raise Sales’ awareness companywide through research, reporting, analysis, reviews, etc.
– Regular travel throughout the world expected.
Skills and attributes
• 5+ years in senior sales management
• Knowledgeable in the MI industry. Consumer and online sales experience a major plus
• Forecast wizard – can create reliable forecasts and check-in mechanisms internally and externally to monitor progress
• Personable, a leader yet willing to roll your sleeves up
• Team player, has great ideas and expresses them and is also willing to be part of a team
• Solid communications skills – both oral and written in English
If you wish further information about the role please contact our recruitment consultant Rebecca Rivière at K2 Search, tel +46 8 642 86 78. If interested, please send your application by the link below ”Sök detta jobb”..