Electrolux is a global leader in home appliances and appliances for professional use, based on deep consumer insight. We offer thoughtfully designed, innovative and sustainable solutions, developed in close collaboration with professional users. The products include refrigerators, ovens, cookers, hobs, dishwashers, washing machines, vacuum cleaners, air conditioners and small domestic appliances. Under esteemed brands including Electrolux, AEG, Zanussi, Frigidaire and Electrolux Grand Cuisine, the Group sells more than 60 million products to customers in more than 150 markets every year. In 2015 Electrolux had sales of SEK 124 billion and 58,000 employees.
Electrolux is organized in business areas and group functions for optimal global and local approach. Human Resources is one of the group functions covering EMEA, APAC, North America and Latin America. As the Global Talent Acquisition Director you are a part of the Global Talent Management team and will be reporting to VP HR Global Talent Management. As the Global Talent Acquisition Director you will be responsible for overseeing and managing the Electrolux recruitment, sourcing and employer branding efforts, setting the strategic direction and enabling the delivery of outstanding practices to help the company accomplish its long-term objectives.
A position that is responsible for further developing and implementing the sourcing, recruitment and employer branding strategies and policies across the group. You will have the overall responsibility for Electrolux’s global recruitment and talent strategy to support the organisation’s mission, vision and goals. Your mission will be to drive improvements to global recruitment policies, processes and systems to ensure streamlined, effective, and high-quality services are delivered. You will be based at Electrolux’s headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Traveling across the different regions will be required but planned in advance.
• Knowledge and experience in employer branding and how to effectively use social media in recruitment.
• Five plus years of managerial experience working in a high volume recruiting environment.
• Experienced recruitment professional with demonstrated history of recruiting and placement of professional level positions up to executive level.
• Experience in working with external recruitment agencies and search firms. Depth of experience and knowledge in recruitment including proactive sourcing, interview techniques and candidate assessment.
• Experience in leading and developing remote teams and creating an engaging and performance driven culture.
• Financial and business acumen to achieve maximum value for the business.
• Demonstrated ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast paced, high volume environment and adapt quickly to change.
• High performer that takes initiative and produces high quality results.
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
• Self-motivated, proactive and able to set work direction.
• Strong team player with ability to work independently.
• Cross-cultural sensitivity, knowledge of and ability to work with people of diverse backgrounds.
For more information, please contact K2 Search AB. Annika Stålhandske Holm, phone +4676-5259051 or Petter Pålsson, phone +46735-21 65 55. Your application will be handled with strict confidentiality. Submit your application as soon as possible at www.k2search.se.