With five universal brands, including The Laughing Cow®, Mini Babybel®, Kiri®, Leerdammer®, and Boursin®, and over 25 local brands, Bel brings smiles to nearly 400 million consumers in over 130 countries. By building on the strength of its brands, the most international names in the cheese sector, Bel aims to lead in all its various markets. The commitment, enthusiasm and entrepreneurial spirit of Bel’s 10,830 employees is the growth driver of the world’s third-largest branded cheese company.
To experience Bel is to be daring, pragmatic and determined to meet the growth challenges of an international food group. Come join us and measure the impact of your talent and energy in realizing an ambitious company project. Be you – Be ambitious – Be Bel!
For our Nordics subsidiary, located in Helsingborg, Sweden, we are seeking a highly qualified candidate to fill in the position of Supply Chain Manager Nordics.
The Supply Chain Manager manages customer service and physical distribution as well as demand planning for the Nordic region. The position is responsible for the right execution of the order-to-cash process and accountable for the service level to customers according to Group quality standards and to the budgeted costs.
The Supply Chain Manager is member of the Nordic management team, manages a team of one Demand Planner and one Customer Service Clerck and reports to the General Manager Nordic.
– Forecast management
– Order to invoice process management
– Stock management
– Warehousing and distribution management
– Customer relationship/negotiation
This is an exciting opportunity to support our ambitious business development targets at the heart of our Nordics subsidiary serving the Swedish, Danish, Norwegian and Finnish market. You will be working across all brands and all the Nordic countries and will be one of the key players for Bel Nordics to continue strong growth and profitability.
Qualifications and experiences
– 7 to 10 years professional experience, mostly in supply chain
– Supply Chain knowhow (physical distribution, order to invoice & planning)
– Capability to negotiate with customers and suppliers (logistics service provider)
– Strong management and leadership skills
– Project management experience
– Master Degree within business or a technical field
– APICS certification is a plus
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
– Strong business acumen
– Self-motivated and proactive
– Cross-cultural sensitivity and ability to work with people of diverse backgrounds
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to K2 Search, Fredrik Lind +46 765 25 90 40 or Johanna Hagtorn +46 739 61 30 08. Submit your application as soon as possible at www.k2search.se. Your application will be handled with strict confidentiality..