We at Yara are part of a global network, collaborating to profitably and responsibly solve some of the world’s key challenges – resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change.
About the unit
Yara Crop Nutrition Nordic region covers Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland, Iceland and also the Baltic countries Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. The core markets of the Nordic region are mature markets where Yara has very strong position and has been developing the role of market leadership with our YaraBela, YaraMila, YaraLiva and YaraVita products. Total yearly sales volume of the region is approximately two mill. tons of fertlizers. Yara Nordic is well positioned among farmers. The region has a clear target to further deepen the end user communication and to position Yara strongly in the whole value chain. This goes hand in hand with Yara Crop Nutrition strategy where region Nordic is one of the forerunners in Yara.
As the current position holder will retire next year we are now looking for a new Market Manager Sweden.
• Execution of the Yara Crop Nutrition strategy in Sweden
• Lead the local Yara Crop Nutrition team in Sweden within the Nordic regional organization structure
• Full responsibility for sales, volume, market position and profitability, in Sweden together with key account managers supported by regional and local marketing and agronomy teams
• Planning, execution and follow up of local commercial operations
• Build good co-operation between Yara and key stakeholders in Sweden
• Having also a role as KAM on his/her responsibility beside his/her role as Market Manager
• Minimum 5 years of experience in a commercial manager position in relevant business with a strong link to agribusiness
• Successfully built good cooperation and results both internally and externally with different stakeholders
• Deep insight of the agri/food sector future development and success factors
• Good understanding of handling CRM systems to drive business
• As a leader and person having a modern leadership style, commercial mindset, structured and with high drive and energy
• Excellent communication, collaboration and people management skills; experience in leading multidisciplinary teams in a matrix environment is a benefit in this role
• Open, available and positive attitude and ability to interact well in different cultures
• Language requirements; fluent written and spoken Swedish and English is a must
The position is based in Malmö, Sweden and will report to the Commercial Director Nordic.
If you require any further information, please contact K2 Search AB, Martin Edqvist tel. +46 76 54 54 028 alt Johanna Hagtorn tel. +46 73 961 30 08. Please apply to this position directly, using the link below. We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible since we will start the recruitment process shortly.Executive Search se.