BMW Group is the world’s leading premium manufacturer of cars and motorcycles with their three brands; BMW, MINI and RollsRoyce, and are also providers of premium financial and mobility services. As a global company, BMW drives 31 production and assembly facilities in 14 countries and has a global sales network in more than 140 countries.
BMW Group Northern Europe coordinates and provides support to the operations in the different Nordic sales corporations, for example towards authorised BMW and MINI resellers in the Nordics and Baltics. There are approximately 250 employees in the Nordic region and 160 authorised resellers and workshops. During their record year in 2015, more than 40,000 BMW, 2400 BMWi, 3600 MINI were sold as well as approximately 2200 motorcycles in the Nordic market.
As the Infrastructure Operations Manager, you will be responsible for the technical (design and support) of IT network infrastructure (WAN / LAN / WLAN). You will be responsible for project delivery and operational support for the business functions associated with the NSC, NFSC and Alphabet entities. Additionally, you will manage the provision of local End-Device services for above entities and telephony switchboard requirements.
– Technically lead network infrastructure projects ensuring business expectations and solutions are agreed and clearly understood by all
– Deliver quality network solutions on time and within budget
– Maintain, replace and update network equipment in line with Central recommendations relating to supported products, software and configurations
– Monitor network services, performance and capacity planning. This includes providing a 24×7 support service
This role reports to the IT Manager for Northern Europe and functionally reports to the IT Infrastructure Manager EMEA.
In order to succeed in this role, we believe that you have:
• Some years of experience in WAN/LAN/WLAN networking experience working in a large international corporation
• Experience in software development methods (waterfall, agile)
• Solid knowledge in key technologies
• Decision making capabilities
• Communication skills suitable for dealing with senior management in an international function
• Ability and experience to lead over distance
• Experience in working with suppliers and ordering support from 3rd party suppliers
• Good English skills
For more information, please contact K2 Search AB. Julian Firpo, phone 076-545 40 20 or Xing Tran, phone 070-413 98 48. Your application will be handled with strict confidentiality. Submit your application as soon as possible at www.k2search.se – we look forward to hearing from you.Executive Search se.