development & operations – stockholm
One of the fastest growing stockholm gaming companies is looking for a dynamic individual to take us to the next level in leading and developing a solid foundation for our technology. If you are someone looking to inspire and lead from the front of a company with a mission to empower girls, then we may be looking for you.
As the cto, you will be on the forefront of gaming technology, specifically with our core products, mmorpgs. Under the tech umbrella is all things related to driving the technical capabilities and advancements of the company. You are a strong leader, a persuasive tech visionary and can communicate this vision clearly and strongly – without being asked. Just like star stable seeks to empower girls, your role is to enable all our great people to do their jobs through empowerment and with technology.
We have a proprietary game engine we are proud to be expanding and evolving to meet our needs for multiple games on multiple platforms. We have an awesome dev/ops team working to build all other tech needs for sustainability and scalability. And we have loads of talented people across the business who want to make our games and products shine.
Maybe you are coming from a gaming background? even better, from mmorpgs? if not, you probably spend your free time playing games and keep up to date on the tech behind them.
You are clear in visualization and communication and how to build a scalable infrastructure. You are also a fun person to be around.
If interested, please contact us right away.
For the nitty gritty details…
• lead, inspire and grow an agile development team
• serve on the executive team, co-owning company strategy and leadership
• prioritize the company over the specific function oriented responsibilities
• create and articulate the company’s technological vision and road map
• recruit, develop and retain top engineering talent
• assist our teams (game design, marketing, bi, customer care) in delivering service and product improvements and features on time, with high quality, and with high customer acceptance and delight.
• anticipate & react to major technology changes
• identify opportunities for innovation
• direct development & execution of company-wide security and disaster recovery plan
• build an infrastructure that can scale to millions of registered and active users
• analyze server workload, including traffic and utilization trends
• forecast, develop, and administer budget
• define organization’s software development methodology
• establish a specification conformance and testing regimen
• establish & supervise qa process, includes integration & system testing
• select, deploy and monitor performance profiling tools and procedures
• establish an application deployment process
• establish and monitor an analytics regime that measures performance to goals
Apply via www.k2search.se
Sedan 1996 har K2 Search som rekryteringsföretag utfört över 2500 Executive Search-uppdrag inom olika branscher och funktioner. Läs mer