Henco Industries’ success story started with the vision of successful entrepreneur Louis Hendrickx.
His professional career began in 1948 with a stove shop in the centre of Herentals. In 1956 he started manufacturing stoves and gas cookers and set up the Dura plant. Fourteen years later, Louis Hendrickx decided to focus on the manufacturing of ribbed radiators and founded the Koblenz company, producing 44,000 radiators per day.
The success of panel radiators in the late 1970s urged him to design a panel radiator with a very high heat emission, resulting in the birth of Henrad. Since the first production line was started up in 1976, Henrad has grown tremendously. Not less than 2 million radiators were produced annually, consuming 75,000 tonnes of steel per year.
Louis Hendrickx sold Henrad in 1988 and founded Henco Industries in 1992, giving birth to the Henco multilayer pipe.
• Represent Henco as a sustainable partner in building projects through collaboration with architects, consultants and housing companies.
• Manage potential and existing customers and relations with wholesalers. You place the emphasis on the latest developments, and develop commercial activities to increase the turnover of Henco.
• You effect geographic development and spreading of risks by constant evaluation, increasing your turnover, and increasing the number of users.
• You regularly analyse market developments and sales activities and report to the Export Manager.
• You work from home, extensive local travel and occasional international travel are part of the job
• You are a dynamic person with good relevant commercial experience in the field of wholesale, installers and contracting bodies.
• You are enterprising and can independently structure and plan your work.
• Your commercial thinking and general development allow you to initiate specific activities that soon bring results in this market.
• Your strong personality helps you to open doors at the various target groups.
• You can speak and write the English language.
• You have a tidy appearance and are punctual. You demonstrate these qualities with your own organisation, presentations and suggestions.
• The installation sector and installation technology fascinate you.
• Good knowledge and network of the heating and sanitary business.
Information & contact
Henco offer you an intensive familiarisation period to give you the opportunity of gaining knowledge and insight regarding the products and how Henco operates.
Should you have any questions about this position, please contact K2 Search Recruitment consultant Martin Edqvist +46-76-54 54 028 or Research consultant Johanna Mattsson +46 -73 521 65 00.
You can send your application in English at www.k2search.se.
All applications are treated confidential.