Beckers is a private coatings company that develops environmentally compatible paint systems. Our expertise is based on our long history dating back over 150 years. Our organization is global, ensuring fast service to customers from 24 locations in 19 countries. With a focus on developing, producing and marketing innovative, sustainable coatings, the Beckers Group is divided into three business segments: Coil Coatings, Industrial Coatings and Consumer Design Finishes. To learn more, visit www.beckers-group.com
As the production manager for Becker Industrial Coating, you will be responsible for the site’s production and the cooperation with Supply chain, Sales and all other departments involved in the output of the manufacturing facility in Märsta.
Responsibilities and scope:
• Ambassador for “Safety First” and responsible for, and comply with, Becker’s Health and Safety Policy (EHS Policy)
• Development of the production, working with continuous improvements regarding work-flows, machinery, labour, safety, 5S etc.
• Responsibility for the entire Production Department, and its results – producing the right amount in the right time with the right quality at the right cost
• Direct Management of the Production Leaders, and indirect management of the employees in the production. 6 Production Leaders will be directly reporting to the Production Manager.
• Reports to the Site Manager
The Beckers Group employs qualified specialists all over the world. These achievement-driven people are dedicated to their jobs and understand what it means to assume responsibility. At the same time, we offer our employees valuable opportunities to grow personally and professionally.
Our values Trust & Integrity, Ability to Shape & Adapt, Team-spirit and Customer Focus is part of our daily work and for us it is important that you can embrace and lead through these values.
You are a solid and experienced leader within production, that can enthusiasm and motivate your employees. Your strength is your drive and persistence to initiate change but also to follow through and follow up continuously. As the production manager you are expected to have a high level of communication skills, and have experience from a batch process-oriented industry.
You have most likely been a contributor of a turnaround or a transformation journey.
You have documented experience from continuous improvement work (Six Sigma, Lean, 5S).
It is desirable if you have an academic degree, or/and have been in the chemistry or paint industry.
To be successful in the role, you will need to have a strength in:
• Judgement and decision making
• Oral communication
• Coaching and developing others
• Drive and persistence
• Organising and prioritising
• Quality focus
• Customer focus
If you have any questions about the role, please contact Cecilia Fredriksson (firstname.lastname@example.org), Linus Norrbom (email@example.com), or Omar Zaghdane (firstname.lastname@example.org) at K2 Search AB. We will be reviewing applications on a continuous basis, so we ask you to apply as soon as possible.
Apply for the role at www.k2search.se. All applications and contacts are treated confidentially.