Diageo is the world””””s leading premium drinks business with an outstanding collection of alcohol brands across spirits, wine and beer, including Smirnoff, Johnnie Walker, Captain Morgan, Baileys, J&B, José Cuervo, Tanqueray, Guinness, Crown Royal, Beaulieu Vineyard and Sterling Vineyards wines, and Bushmills Irish whiskey.
Diageo was formed in 1997, following the merger of GrandMet and Guinness, and is headquartered in London. Diageo is a global company, trading in over 180 markets around the world, and is listed on both the London Stock Exchange (DGE) and the New York Stock Exchange (DEO). We employ over 22,000 talented people worldwide with offices in around 80 countries.
Diageo takes the lead in working with accentuating responsible and moderate consumption of alcohol.
For more information about Diageo, please visit www.diageo.se
A challenging and rewarding position for the right candidate! Diageo is a multinational company with outstanding development opportunities throughout the organisation. As Commercial Manager DGCE, you will represent a globally well-known brand and will be given the chance to further influence and expand in your designated markets. Within Diageo, you will hold a strategically important position and be closely connected to the most central parts of the company. You will be part of an international team and will report to the Commercial Director based in London, UK.
• An academic degree in business, marketing or equivalent
• A minimum of four years’ professional business experience within sales and marketing, preferably internationally
• Experience in managing 3rd party relationships (i.e sales through wholesalers/distributors) is advantageous
• Fluency in Swedish (or another Nordic language) and English, written as well as oral
• Experience from FMCG and/or the brewery/distillery business is of special merit
• Autonomous; you thrive in being able to work independently and towards clearly stated goals
• Excellent communication skills; you easily connect with stakeholders on different levels – within your own organisation as well as within your clients’ organisations – and you are good at engaging and inspiring people around you
If you require any additional information, please contact Roland Gustavsson or Katarina Kjellander at K2 Search, tel. +46 (0)8 642 8700. All applications and contacts will be held in the strictest confidence. We look forward to your application as soon as possible.Executive Search se.