The kwintet group is the leading european supplier of professional wear. We offer a wide range of products that fulfil our customers’ requirements of comfort, protection, functionality and specific corporate appearance. The leading brands of the group are fristads, kansas, wenaas, b&c, a-code, klm, hejco, simon jersey, lafont and bragard. The group has an annual turnover of 705meur, has approximately 3,300 employees, operates in more than 24 countries, and owns five manufacturing facilities.
as a senior project manager you will be a part of kwintet’s commercial it department with its main purpose to form kwintets it strategy and materialize it within the organization. You will work independently to form and drive your projects. At kwintet you will work among non-prestigious, ambitious individuals in an atmosphere characterized by high pace and openness. For the right individual kwintet offers great opportunities to grow and develop within a global group.
• vast project management skills within complex projects and multiple stakeholders
• fluent written and oral skills in english
• experience from multi-cultural, international organizations and environment
• commercial experience
• good understanding of it systems, primarily functional aspects
• database management skills
• skills in developing and presenting strategic analysis
• strong commercial orientation and natural sense for business
• cross functional awareness
• endurance and loyalty
• ability to build relationships and trust
• ability to drive several projects simultaneously
• non prestigious