Alexion is a us based global biopharmaceutical company established in 1992 that combines groundbreaking science with a steadfast commitment to meeting the needs of patients living with severe, life-threatening and often ultra-rare diseases. Alexion scientists are among the first in the world to unlock the therapeutic potential of inhibiting terminal complement, a group of proteins that play an important role in the body””””s immune response and can destroy healthy tissue in certain patients. As a result soliris® (eculizumab), a first-in-class terminal complement inhibitor for patients with paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria (pnh) was discovered and developed. Alexion is now working urgently to investigate soliris and additional biopharmaceuticals as treatments for patients with other rare and severe diseases, including cancer. Soliris in pnh is successfully marketed as an ultra-orphan drug in 35 markets across the world. Alexion has annual sales of $540 million and approximately 800 employees worldwide.
• minimum five years experience in a similar position within the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry including solid and up to date knowledge of pharmaceutical regulations in the nordic countries
• experience in launching new products in a high price segment, preferably in an orphan drug context
• experience in clinical trial submissions
• understanding of price negotiation and reimbursement system is a plus
• pharmacovigilance overview is a plus
• fluent in english both spoken and written
• m.sc. Pharm.
• highly results driven attitude
• interpersonal skills with ability to work with others as well as independently
• strong communication skills, verbally and in writing
• structured and well organized
• excellent implementation and time management skills
• professional and mature approach with proactive and positive attitude
For more information, please contact arne nordström at k2 search ab. Phone 070-69 89 200. Your application will be handled with strict confidentiality.
K2 Search AB är ett av Nordens ledande executive search företag med 5 kontor i Norden: Stockholm, Malmö, Göteborg, Köpenhamn och Helsingfors. Läs mer