Celgene corporation is a global biopharmaceutical company primarily engaged in the discovery, development and commercialization of innovative therapies designed to treat cancer and immune-inflammatory related diseases. The company was founded in 1980 and has today a worldwide turnover of $ 2,7 billion and approx. 4000 employees. The product range consists of innovative biopharmaceutical products, such as revlimid®, thalidomide celgene®, vidaza® and a strong pipeline in development phase i-iii.
a challenging position in a fast growing, innovative and successful biopharmaceutical company with a strong product pipeline. This is a key position which offers good opportunities to create impact on the overall performance of the company in the nordic region. Celgene is a fast growing company with global presence, which offers interesting career opportunities within the nordic region as well as internationally.
• minimum five years business experience from the pharmaceutical industry
• experience from planning and execution of cross country projects in a matrix organisation
• knowledge of regulatory processes and procedures in the pharmaceutical industry
• ability to establish and develop relations with professionals and decision makers
• experience from the media environment is a strong advantage
• educational background in medicine, pharmacology, biology, biomedicine or nursing
• fluent in english and preferably more than one nordic languages
• team player
• project driven
• strong interpersonal skills
• customer service- and satisfaction oriented
• high quality and ethical standards
For more information, please contact arne nordström at k2 search ab. Phone 070-69 89 200. Your application will be handled strictly confidential.