Engagement Manager, Stockholm
akamai provides market-leading managed services for powering rich media, dynamic transactions, and enterprise applications online. having pioneered the content delivery market one decade ago, akamai''''''''''''''''s services have been adopted by the world''''''''''''''''s most recognized brands across diverse industries. since its start in 1998, akamai has grown from a research “big idea” into one of the world’s most successful technology companies, with 2008 revenue of more than $790 million, consistent profitability, and inclusion as a nasdaq 100 company. with more than 1,600 employees in locations around the globe, akamai is committed to innovation in technology and service. akamai has transformed the internet into a more viable place to inform, entertain, advertise, interact, and collaborate. akamai - powering a better internet. for more information, please visit www.akamai.comresponsibilities
• serve as central point of contact for the customer, managing client relationships, overseeing integrated account team execution, and ensuring we meet or exceed customer expectations.
• work independently or lead small technical teams with akamai enterprise customers / resellers to evaluate the customer’s web architecture and deliver the appropriate integration solution.
• own customer implementation projects, including providing full project management, creation and maintenance of implementation documentation and tracking timelines and deliverables.
• drive revenues by managing the pre-sales technical process and evangelizing akamai''''''''''''''''s technology to customers, and to drive new product and service offerings.
• work closely with direct sales to educate customers about the superiority of akamai''''''''''''''''s services - this includes conference calls, site visits, presentations, technical evaluations, technical objection handling, proposals, and follow up on all customer related issues.
• conduct customer presentations and product demonstrations to educate customers on how to incorporate akamai services into their architecture to drive business value.
• coordinate with other parts of the organization including services and support, sales, product management and engineering to address and resolve customer issues.basic qualifications
• education: bachelor''''''''''''''''s degree or equivalent experience
• overall experience: minimum of 6 years
• strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to effectively present technical and business related subjects to all audiences, from the user to the executive level
• experience in a customer facing role selling, delivering or supporting technical products or services
• demonstrated success developing client relationships
• must be able to work independently as part of a remote team
• must be enthusiastic, action oriented and be able to communicate clearly and effectively to both technical and business audiences.
• knowledge of internet technologies, standards and protocols, including dns, http/https, web design, streaming, browsers, servers, etc.
• experience in one or more web development languages, methodologies, and / or architectures. candidate should be able to teach a class or provide training and mentoring in these technologies
• must be willing to travel up to 20% desired qualifications
• experience managing complex enterprise accounts, demonstrating good business judgment, sound decision making and an aptitude for improving customer satisfaction
• project management experience and certification
• experience in a technical pre-sales capacity
• experience working on and managing enterprise scale j2ee or .net projects with direct client exposure.
K2 Search AB arbetar även internationellt genom rekryteringsnätverket CFR Global Executive Search med representation i över 40 länder. Läs mer