Tetra pak believes in long-term service and support of its worldwide customer base. Everything from preventive maintenance programmes to upgrades and expansions. We help our customers grow. Will you help us?
operating in more than 165 markets with over 20,000 employees, tetra pak is one of the world’s leading suppliers of food processing and packaging systems.
Tasks & responsibilities
In your role as ink development engineer you will develop, evaluate and maintain process specifications within the area of ink technology. As a key project member, you will validate the activities in coordination with factories, suppliers and other partners worldwide. You will provide technical support and training to factories, as well as performing technical audits. You will also support the converting factories in trouble shooting. Your location will be at the swedish headquarters in lund.
• ideally you have work experience from a manufacturing or technical sales
support role in the ink industry
• you are a self-motivated person with a high inner drive to deliver results
but still able to advise others how to use the best methods
• you are able to work independently as well as a part of a winning team
• you will be travelling extensively and function in a global environment
• university degree in chemistry or similar education
• excellent english language skills, orally and in writing
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact k2 search, arne nordström, phone 070-698 92 00. Your application and contacts with k2 search will be kept strictly confidential.