Sako Oy was established in 1921, first created to build and service firearms for the Civil Guard in Finland. Later the company grew through focusing on production excellence, providing innovative solutions to shooters’ emerging needs. For decades Sako has developed world-class military, target and hunting rifles. In 2000, Sako was acquired by the Italian company Beretta, a major player in the sports- and hunting weapons industry with annual turnover of approx. € 900 mill. Beretta has global presence and a unique firearms tradition that reaches all the way back to the 16th century.
Sako Sweden was established in 2002 as a fully owned subsidiary of Sako Oy and part of the Sako Nordic Business Unit. The Swedish subsidiary has delivered strong growth over the last 5 years and is today one of the leading supplier of weapons, clothing and hunting apparel with leading brands such as Sako, Tikka, Benelli, Steiner and Beretta to the Swedish hunting retail chains and ultimately to Swedish hunters. As a result of an ongoing reorganisation of the Nordic Business Unit, Sako Sweden is looking for a new Country Sales Manager with overall responsibility for all sales related activities to reach ambitious sales and profit targets. You will lead a team of approx. 10 people. In addition to delivering on your own business objectives you will contribute to the ongoing strengthening of the Pan-Nordic organisational structure. You will have full P&L responsibility and report directly to the Head of the Nordic Business Unit. Location Stockholm.
• Minimum 8-10 years retail business experience whereof 3-5 years in a Sales Manager position
• Chain management experience, ideally speciality retail trade in sports/leisure
• Experience in change management, organisational, channel management
• Experience/understanding of digital marketing a strong advantage
• Pan-Nordic or international exposure a strong advantage
• Registered hunter or hunting interest a strong advantage
• Academic degree in finance/business/marketing
• Fluent in Swedish and English, verbally and in writing
• Results oriented
• Strong social skills
• Strong communication skills, internally and externally
• Structured and organized
• Team player
• Openness to change
For more information, please contact K2 Search AB. Arne Nordström, phone 070-69 89 200 or Johanna Mattsson phone 0735-216500. Your application will be handled with strict confidentiality. Submit your application as soon as possible at www.k2search.seExecutive Search se.