Want to join one of the world’s leading manufacturers of aerial work platforms?
Snorkel is a leading global manufacturer of aerial work platforms. Our comprehensive range of aerial lifts provides safe and efficient working at height from 4 metres to 40 metres. With scissor lifts, booms, towable lifts, push-arounds and low-level access platforms, we have the right lift for almost all work at height applications, from changing a light bulb to heavy duty construction. The Snorkel team spans more than 50 countries, comprising over 500 employees and partners. The dedication and expertise of our staff continues to push Snorkel to the forefront of the access platform industry. For more info about Snorkel https://www.snorkellift.com
Main purpose of the role
To implement sales objectives and strategies, maximising sales of AWP and Spares Parts by effective interaction with, and management of distributors and/or major AWP rental organizations within the area of responsibility (Scandinavia and Baltics countries).
Key responsibility and activities
• Develop regional sales plans and strategies which aligns with the overall sales and marketing strategy to ensure achievement of budgeted regional sales objectives.
• Develop regional sales plans and strategies which will ensure that Snorkel is the AWP Company of first choice for customers.
• Make effective presentations, training and demonstrations as required at locations throughout the area of responsibility to distributor personnel and customer decision makers at all levels to effectively promote new sales business.
• Develop sales opportunities with a high degree of conversion to profitable sales in your territory.
• Monitor and analyse regional business sales performance and the effectiveness of plans and strategies, and implement corrective action where necessary.
• Build and maintain relationships with key account customers so as to ensure that Snorkel Europe becomes the company of first choice.
• Provide local input to customer needs, competitor performance and market trends
• Manage the negotiation of profitable agreements with key customers and in doing so ensure a positive outcome for both Snorkel Europe and the customer
• Develop open communication lines to enable customers to assist Snorkel in the review of our service levels, and/or to take advantage of business opportunities.
• Ensure the effective implementation and maintenance of Snorkel Europé customer relationship management technology, and the development and implementation of profitable services and solutions, and or alternative profitable services or solutions if needed.
• Prepare tenders for local major sales in conjunction with European Regional Sales Manager
• Analyse & define business trends, & market requirements, competitor activities/threats and business development opportunities that can be used to underpin profitable sales plans and strategies.
• Work together with a distributor network, the broader sales team and other functional teams to capitalise on opportunities to grow the business
Position skill requirements
• Experience in sales, tender and quote preparations
• Thourough understanding and broad commercial experience of product distribution.
• Snorkel & competitors product knowledge and understanding of customer applications
• Commercial understanding of sales achievement and development of business and added value selling with service
• Proven track record to contribute to regional/company strategy
• Experience in effective distributor/key account management
• Knowledge and understanding of operational P/L accountability
• Used to home based office and frequent business travelling
• Strong customer focus with excellent communication
• Curious with an eye for business opportunities
• Self dependent with ability to build longterm relations
• Self-starter and hard working
• Strong negotiator.
• International exposure a strong advantage
• Fluency in English essential.
Information & contact
Please contact K2 Search if you have any questions about this position.
Recruitment consultant Martin Edqvist +46-76-54 54 028 or Research consultant Ken Ahl +46 -73-540 52 80. All applications are treated confidential. Apply for the position at www.k2search.se , we want the application in English.