Nilfisk is a global world leading company within its industry with more than 5600 employees and with representation in over 50 countries worldwide. Service is a focused and growing part of Nilfisks business and right now we are hiring a new Service & After Sales Manager for Sweden who can take the Swedish service and aftermarket organization to the next level.
Develop Service & After Sales department that excels in performance
Nilfisks Service & After Sales department consists of driving Service Technicians all over Sweden, workshop and warehouse personnel. Your mission is to increase Nilfisks own service and spare parts business and over time double the Swedish service and aftermarket organisation.
The department is ready for growth and your tasks and responsibilities would include:
• Daily management of the entire team – making sure team members stay motivated, complete work to a standard and adhere to our high level of service and communication
• Participate in shadowing the mobile Service Technicians and other team members to learn about their everyday life – coach team members and develop the department further to ensure we reach our ambitious service quality and sales targets
• Ensure sales growth in close cooperation with your team members and our Sales Department
• Ensure that our margins increase, that planned work is executed in due time and that the percentage of working hours debited to clients is increased
• Continously growing our own service organization, recruiting top talant and building a high performing and dynamic team.
Experienced Service & After Sales Manager
You will have several years’ similar experience in an international B-2-B company, selling technical or mechanical products. You should take pride in delivering high levels of quality service and can provide documented examples of ensuring strong results within sales, growth, and margin increases. Your leadership style is characterized by trust and respect. Your team members are well-aware of their roles, responsibilities, what is expected of them and how they are performing. You have experience with distance management and a desire to travel with your Service Technicians to learn about their challenges and successes; to develop the department even further to help your staff do a good job.
Further the right candidate is characterized by the following skills, competencies and personal traits:
• With your structured, organized and prioritizing approach you are able to develop a ‘best in class’ Service & After Sales function
• With your high level of empathy, as well as natural personal impact, you are able to lead, and thus implement the necessary changes and communicate in a direct and straight forward manner
• You have strong analytical capabilities, can extract data from different sources and apply the correct analysis to support Nilfisks growth ambitions. You possess a good level of Excel and Power Point skills
• You are highly energetic, driven and goal-oriented
If this sounds like your next career challenge, please forward your CV and application as soon as possible, but not later than August 25th . If you have questions before then please do not hesitate to contact research consultant Esra Yucel at K2 Search: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: +46 735 21 65 02Executive Search se.