Bring out the best in your AGVs
Automated Guided Vehicles (AGVs) improve efficiency in manufacturing and warehousing without heavy investments. With our NDC Solutions automation kit consisting of hardware, software and navigation technologies you get a proven platform for boosting AGV performance in a broad range of industries worldwide. For more information, visit www.ndcsolutions.com
As Director Global Sales at Kollmorgen – AGV Business, you will be responsible for the global sales department placed in Europe, USA and Asia. The main focus is to secure present and future business for Kollmorgen products together with AGV system partners. You will also ensure that Kollmorgen strategies address market demands and customer needs and that agreed strategies are implemented and executed. The goal is to increase sales growth, meet targets and always increase customer satisfaction. You will work proactively with business development together with Kollmorgen management team and colleagues within the company. You are expected to be an open and trustful leader for your team and also contain and build strong long-term relationships with existing and new partners. This position is located in Gothenburg and contains global business trips.
Kollmorgen offers the opportunity to work in a creative and dynamic environment with high tech software solutions that is highly valued by our customers. It’s an exciting and rapidly expanding business focused role in an international company with strong growth. The spirit is entrepreneurial and gives employees space to work with developing themself and the company. In the future there will also be good opportunities for personal development within Kollmorgen or another operating company within Fortive Corporation.
• Minimum 3 years of experience as Sales Leader
• Previous experience conducting business in multiple countries
• Solid experienced in industrial sales with qualified OEM system sales or equivalent
• Proven track record for developing and leading Regional Sales Managers and Key Account
• Experience establishing strong customer relationships and have strong negotiation skills
• Used to work with strategical processes and business development
• Demonstrated results in growing business through new product introduction
• Firm leadership experience in developing business forecast and financial reporting
• Master’s degree in Business Administration or Engineering
• Work unhindered in both Swedish and English
To succeed in this position, you are a safe and stable person with a genuine interest in people and business. You are a modern leader that can coach your team against business targets. You’re also a good listener who can communicate clearly. You are strategic with the ability to build long term relationships both with customers and partners as well as internal stakeholders. You are a selfmotivated person with good structure and prioritization. You also act as a team player that motivates your staff to develop and reach stretch goals in this exciting journey forward.
For more information please contact K2 Search AB research consultant Esra Yucel 0735-216502 or recruitment consultant Camilla Helgesson 0766-202919. All contacts and applications will be handled confidential. Selection is ongoing. Please apply via www.k2search.se.